Nugget Market, Inc. — Scrip Terms and Conditions
Effective October 3, 2011
- These terms are a legal contract between you, an individual user (Supporter) or a Subscribing Organization / Beneficiary (collectively "you"), and Nugget Market, Inc.
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE SCRIP PROGRAM. By clicking the "I Agree" button below, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions, including any changes implemented by Nugget Market, Inc. ("Terms").
- Nugget Market, Inc., has established the Scrip Program to benefit nonprofit organizations and educational institutions/organizations within Northern California. Subscribing Organizations agree to use contributions to benefit nonprofit causes and/or youth education in Northern California only.
- In order to use the Scrip Program, you must be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- As a Scrip Program Coordinator or Scrip Program Supporter ("Supporter"), you affirm that you are over the age of 18. If you are an individual that is using or opening an account on behalf of an Organization or educational institution (collectively "Subscribing Organization"), then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such Organization to the Terms.
- Subscribing Organizations meeting these criteria may apply to become authorized participants in the Program. To apply, Subscribing Organizations must submit a Scrip Beneficiary Application along with a W-9 form to our corporate office located at 168 Court Street, Woodland, CA 95695. Nugget Market, Inc., reserves the right to refuse or revoke the enrollment of any Subscribing Organization in the Program in its absolute discretion.
- Once a Subscribing Organization is accepted and enrolled in the Scrip Program, their Scrip Coordinator will be encouraged to invite members to participate by distributing Scrip Cards to its members. Scrip Cards must be registered online in order to activate the Scrip Card. If the Scrip Card is not registered online, no contributions will accrue to the designated Subscribing Organization. Nugget Markets cards must be registered at www.nuggetmarket.com/community and Food 4 Less cards must be registered at www.f4lscrip.com. Scrip Cards must be presented to the cashier each time you shop and must be presented before your sale is final. Each activated Scrip Card shall be valid for an annual period beginning September 1 and ending August 31 of each year. Every Scrip Card must be reactivated by logging on to user’s online Scrip Account at www.nuggetmarket.com/community or www.f4lscrip.com to be valid for subsequent annual periods.
- Nugget Market, Inc., owns and operates all Nugget Markets and Food 4 Less franchises in Cameron Park, Vallejo, and Woodland ("Participating Stores"). Nugget Markets Scrip Cards and Food 4 Less Scrip Cards may be used in all Participating Stores. Scrip Cards will not be honored in Food 4 Less stores other than the stores in Cameron Park, Vallejo, and Woodland.
- Nugget Market, Inc., will provide Subscribing Organizations with monthly payments accompanied by a report of each contribution.
- Supporter represents and warrants that the information provided to Nugget Market, Inc., upon registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current and complete. Supporter also represents and warrants that this information will be kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. Supporter is responsible for the security of passwords and for any use of the account. If Supporter or Subscribing Organization becomes aware of any unauthorized use of the password or of the account, Supporter and Supporting Organization agree to notify Nugget Market, Inc., immediately.
- Supporters acknowledge, consent, and agree that Nugget Market, Inc., may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) provide certain customized features of the Scrip Program, if any, to you and/or coordinators of participating organizations; (d) to communicate with you for any reason; or (e) protect the Scrip Program in a manner that is allowable by law, rule or regulation.
- Supporter and Subscribing Organizations agree not to (a) sell, resell, rent or lease access to the Scrip Program, (b) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Scrip Program, or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Scrip Program.
When a Supporter makes a qualifying purchase at a Participating Store, Nugget Market, Inc., will provide the designated organization(s) with the following earned purchase percentage:
For example, if your monthly purchases total $700:
|1%||Qualifying purchases up to $299.
|2%||Qualifying purchases of $300 - $499.
|3%||Qualifying purchases of $500 - $599.
|4%||Qualifying purchases of $600 or more.
|You spend||Donation %||Donation Amount
|Up to $300||1%||$3.00
|$301 - $500||2%||$4.00
|$501 - $600||3%||$3.00
|Total Contribution for $700 Purchase||$14.00
- If a Supporter chooses to support more than one Subscribing Organization, Nugget Market, Inc., will split Supporter’s contribution amount equally between the multiple designations.
No administrative fee will be charged to the Subscribing Organization or Supporter.
- One beneficiary will receive 100% of earned purchase percentage.
- Two beneficiaries will each receive 50% of earned purchase percentage.
- Three beneficiaries will each receive 33.33% of earned purchase percentage.
- Four beneficiaries will each receive 25% of earned purchase percentage.
- Participating organizations will not receive a donation check until they have accumulated at least $5.00.
- Nugget Market, Inc., reserves the right, at any time, with or without prior notice, at its absolute discretion, to change, modify, or alter the Terms and to discontinue the Scrip Program. In the event that Nugget Market, Inc., changes, modifies or removes material portions of the Terms, Nugget Market, Inc., will post notice of such change on www.nuggetmarket.com/community and www.f4lscrip.com ("Websites"). All changes shall be effective, without further notice, upon the posting of said changes on the Websites. You will be required to affirmatively reconfirm to the modified Terms the next time you log-in. In the event Nugget Market, Inc., discontinues the Scrip Program, the discontinuance shall be effective immediately upon posting notice of the discontinuance on the Websites.
Multiple cards can be registered under one family member so that cumulative monthly purchases will earn a greater percentage.
Use the search to find your local organization, you can search by name, city or ZIP Code. To designate it as a beneficiary, select it from the results list.
If you choose to support more than one organization, Nugget Market, Inc. will split your contribution equally among your multiple designations.
If you do not see your preferred beneficiary, that organization has most likely not completed the scrip beneficiary application process. Please direct your
preferred beneficiary to our community page where the required documents can be downloaded, completed and submitted to our corporate offices
in order to become enrolled in our new scrip program. All previously enrolled beneficiaries, as well as new beneficiaries, must reregister in order to participate.